Indiana Military History Museums
Table of Contents
- American Huey 369 Museum - Peru
- Atterbury-Bakalar Air Museum - Columbus
- Bell Aircraft Museum - Mentone
- Camp Atterbury Veterans Memorial Museum - Camp Atterbury
- Camp Morton - Camp Morton
- Corydon Battle Site - Corydon
- Evansville Wartime Museum - Evansville
- Fort Wayne Indiana - Fort Wayne
- Freeman Army Airfield Museum - Seymour
- Grissom Air Museum - Peru
- Indiana Military Museum - Vincennes
- Indiana World War Memorial Plaza - Indianapolis
- Mississenewa Battlefield - Marion
- Museum of 20th Century Warfare - Indianapolis
- The Restored Burlington Northern Depot & WWII Memorial Museum - Red Oak
- Tippecanoe Battlefield Park - West Lafayette
- USS LST-325 - Evansville
Indiana Military History Museums Directory
The Museum of 20th Century Warfare is located in Indiana and provides a unique learning experience for visitors of all ages. This museum pays tribute to those who fought bravely during World War II, Vietnam and other conflicts from the 20th century. It also seeks to educate people about how wars were fought and won by providing interactive exhibits with an emphasis on military history.
The Museum of 20th Century Warfare offers a wide range of exhibits and artifacts that showcase the history of American warfare. The museum also has a collection of archives that include original documents related to various wars such as World War I, World War II and Vietnam. These documents provide insight into how these wars affected everyday life in different countries around the world. There is also a library with books on military history that can be viewed or borrowed by visitors.
Visitors to the Museum of 20th Century Warfare can expect to spend several hours exploring its many exhibits and interactive displays. The museum is open throughout most days of the week with varying hours depending on when it is open for guided tours or special events. It is recommended to check their Facebook page before planning a visit so you know what days they are open and what activities are available during your visit. The museum is run by all volunteers throughout the entire year.
If you’re looking for an educational way to honor those who served in our armed forces during the 20th century, then consider visiting the Museum of 20th Century Warfare in Indianapolis, Indiana today! Through its many interactive exhibits and archives, this museum provides an opportunity for everyone to learn about military history while honoring our heroes who fought bravely throughout history’s conflicts. So don’t miss out – plan your visit today!