Connecticut Military History Museums
Table of Contents
- Cathedral of the Pines - Cornwall
- Connecticut Air & Space Center - Stratford
- Fort Griswold - Groton
- Fort Nathan Hale - New Haven
- Fort Stamford Site - Stamford
- Fort Trumbull - Fort Trumbull
- Greater Middletown Military Museum - Middletown
- National Coast Guard Museum - New London
- National Helicopter Museum - Stratford
- New England Air Museum - Windsor Locks
- New England Civil War Museum - Vernon
- Submarine Force Library and Museum - Groton
- USS Nautilus (SSN-571) - Groton
Connecticut Military History Museums Directory
Located in Stratford, CT, this museum is a must-see for anyone who loves planes, rockets, and other aircraft technologies. From vintage planes to space shuttle simulators, there’s something for everyone here! Let’s take a closer look at what makes this museum so special.
The Connecticut Air & Space Museum offers visitors a unique opportunity to explore the history of flight and space exploration. This museum houses over 30 aircraft and military vehicles from all eras of aviation history. Visitors can also explore how aircraft have changed over time with interactive displays that highlight the evolution of aviation technology. In addition to aircraft displays, the museum also features interactive exhibits that teach visitors about the science behind flight. The museum also offers educational programs for students and adults alike — perfect for those looking to learn more about aviation history!
The Connecticut Air & Space Museum offers a unique opportunity for all aviation enthusiasts — young and old alike — to explore the wonders of flight up close and personal. With its collection of historic aircraft and interactive exhibits, this Stratford-based museum is sure to provide fun and education for anyone who visits! Whether you’re interested in learning more about aeronautics or just looking for some exciting new experiences, the Connecticut Air & Space Museum has something for everyone. So plan your visit today – your adventure awaits!