North Carolina Aviation Museums
- 82nd Airborne Division War Memorial Museum - Fort Bragg
- Carolinas Aviation Museum - Charlotte
- Dare County Regional Airport - Manteo
- Hickory Aviation Museum - Hickory
- North Carolina Aviation Museum - Asheboro
- Western North Carolina Air Museum - Hendersonville
- Wright Brothers National Memorial - Kill Devil Hills
North Carolina Aviation Museums Directory
Welcome to the Hickory Aviation Museum located at the Hickory Regional Airport(HKY) in Hickory North Carolina. We are a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Tax Exempt Organization, we do not charge admission and are staffed by all volunteers.
We are dedicated to maintaining the facts and artifacts of the Golden Age of Aviation. The Museum provides a unique opportunity for all generations to learn and appreciate aviation history. We achieve this by adding new exhibits and aircraft on a regular basis.
We invite you to come visit and even become a member of the Hickory Aviation Museum. With your help, we can all preserve the past for future generations to come.
The Museum recently added retired Blue Angel #5 Legacy Hornet BuNo 162411, and returned from restoration, our F-4B Phantom, which flew in support of the blockade during the Cuban Missile Crisis in 1962.